Fantastic american coin which is also a working toy. You can move the little ball inside around the maze by carefully tilting the coin.
This is the second maze coin. Brought to us by a fellow geocacher, Zazth, his first version was a square coin. This new coin is a round design and might be a little harder to navigate the arcs. This coin is about the journey you take to get from one cache to another and the twists and turns along the way.
It is made with all metal except the top window.
- Measures 2" in diameter, 6 mm thick
- Plated in 24kt polished gold
- Solid metal design with metal ball and clear plastic window
- Enamel colors on both sides
- Trackable on Geocaching.com
- An icon unique to this coin will show on your profile when you log a discovery: